Thursday 2 April 2015

Testing on the iPad!

Since I am at home this week, I was able to borrow my brother's iPad and test out the first few pages I uploaded to the InVision Build.  The pictures did not come out a fantastic quality, but hopefully next time I will have access to a better camera in a brighter room, on an iPad which doesn't have weird screen damage in the corner! I got my brother to test it informally and give me some thoughts.   He found the text easy to read and could understand the diagrams well enough, which is a good start.  One thing he did have an issue with was the UI along the top, as it interfered with the iPad's own UI, which is something I'll fix.


Overall, however, I feel that the pages shown here looked good on screen (not that you can tell!).   None of the colours were so bright that they vibrated, which was a worry I had with the bright blue used on the dark text boxes.  I think I am going to shrink the back and forward buttons as they look a little clunky due to their size.



No comments:

Post a Comment