Wednesday 1 April 2015

Further courses content pages

Some pages I forgot to post ages ago, of the content of each class-based mindfulness course.  I aimed to use images which quickly conveyed the idea of each aspect of the classes.  The one I did struggle with was the cognitive therapy one (Fig 2), as many people aren't familiar with the symbol for it.  But since the three-circled cycle is pretty much the definitive image that comes up on a good old Google search, I decided to stay true to it's content.  Looking back, I am also not sure if the diary actually looks like a diary per se!  

I decided not to include these in the final build because the pages with 6 would have to be split in to two, and I felt that it was an extra bit of searching for information that could be considered extraneous.




No comments:

Post a Comment