Tuesday 10 March 2015

Week 9 supervisor meeting with Simone

Today's supervisor meeting was relatively short, as I had no practical work to show Simone.  Instead, I have been working on making notes from this fantastically helpful book, case studies, and my methodology section of my dissertation (as well as launching a game with Dyno Games, which stole a couple days of my time!).  I have sent to her so that she can go over it and give me feedback next week.  I want to get back into practical work now, so the plan for next Tuesday is to work on the layout of the app pages more and incorporate buttons, tabs etc., so that I can get ready to create the next bulk of pages with less iterations eating up my time.

One thing I was reminded to look at is a valid reason for making an app related to mindfulness, rather than off-screen visuals, so that is some further reading to do for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment