Tuesday 17 February 2015

Timetable planning for Feb-May

Let me be honest - I really, really dislike planning my uni calendar, probably because it involves facing up to the glaring amount of work still ahead of me!  However, my supervisor asked for a plan of the rest of my time at uni so that we could work out how far I could take my visual work, and if I would have sufficient time to use softwares such as Cinema 4D or create motion graphics to go alongside my static work.  So here is the first draft of my proposed timetable for the next 3 months; I hope this is legible enough to see what is written there!  This plan is subject to some change obviously but I am happy that I have one down, as even though I hate doing them it is a useful guideline as to when I need to concentrate on different things and have them completed.












4 comments:

  1. This is really amazing blog enjoyed reading it if you want read more about these click on - Top Advertising Agency in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful information.I hope you will keep sharing such wonderful information in future.It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    Think of getting your best seo company in bangalore Try out Webi7 now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for sharing unique types of content. If you find the best WordPress Development Company in Patna at an affordable price - Saadrch Digital Software Pvt. Ltd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "We offer the best E-Commerce Website Design & Development Company In Mumbai, India. BrainCandy provides services like an Online store, B2B Marketplace website, and many more services.
    Please keep sharing this types of blog, ""E-Commerece Website Design & Development Company In Mumbai, India"""

    ReplyDelete