Tuesday 7 October 2014

Meeting with Dave

Today I met with Dave to talk about my ideas and where I was headed.  I told him about my current research/work and what I was thinking my honours project would be.  His opinion was that my current idea of creating a brand and looking at all that entails was too boring, if it were to be for a product.  He suggested branding something that wouldn't usually be branded, for example a philosophy or something along those lines.  This will be a bigger challenge for me but I think I can get more out of it.  The meeting highlighted to me how little practical work I have so this is the time to really get going - I have started to recover from being ill so I can properly get moving.  I am currently working on mini-projects that are to do with the original idea so I will finish them and then continue on with the new direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment