Monday 15 December 2014

Logo development for Blended Teas

I created a logo for the tea brand, and this time tried to not have tons and tons of ideas as I am wont to do.  I chose this idea from a sketch I made weeks ago and made a few dud versions before I hit on one I was happier with.  The teardrop shapes are similar to those on the package design, which lends a little bit of visual consistency overall.


The B was nice and intricate but I felt it got lost in the pattern so I made it black.  Here there is a grey overlay on the lettering; I later undid this as it added that little bit too much to the packaging cover!


On the packaging:
Tried without a "Blended Teas" text, which I didn't think would work with a fictional brand as these kinds of things are usually built on a brand presence which is already known and understood.


Logo on the box cover and on the label, below.





2 comments:

  1. This article is a great article that I have seen in my blog career so far, it helps me a lot in my blogging career.

    This article is a great article that I have seen in my blog career so far, it helps me a lot in my blogging career, and will continue to do so in the future.

    website development company in Surat Gujarat

    ReplyDelete